Classic soul - From the Original Master Tapes (by Studio Mix)

Studio Mix trazendo um set que nos remete aos primordios dos anos 60´s com muito Soul Music....as raízes do Original Funk Music. Vamos com certeza relembrar grandes sucessos da Motown e Stax Records.
This moment is very special for me...because I can remember of the greatest songs of Motown Records who was one of the main labels music of period.

Set list
The Impressions - People Get Ready
Lyn Collins - Don't Make Me Over
Anna King - If Somebody Told You
Deon Jackson - Love Makes The World Go Round
Hermans Hermits - I'm Into Something Good
Vicki Anderson - Baby, Don't You Know
Yvonne Fair - I Found You
Marvin Gaye - Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home)
Gene Chandler - Nothing Can Stop Me
Diana Ross - Last Time I Saw Him
James Brown - Like It Is, Like It Was
http://www.4shared.com/audio/wK-hZz3x/Classics_soul_-_From_the_Origi.html

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário