BLACK MELODY'S vol 05 BOOGIE FLASH BACK by DJ GIL FLASH

BLACK MELODY'S vol 05 BOOGIE FLASH BACK by DJ GIL FLASH
1 - QUINCE JONES slow jams
2 - CANDI STATON - living inside me
3 - ALEXANDER O'NEAL - sentimental
4 - DAZZ BAND - oh what a night
5 - CALIFORNIA EXECUTIVES - i don't know whi
6 - THE GAP BAND - you're something special
7 - MICHAEL HENDERSON - be my girl
8 - SKOOL BOYZ - your love
9 - ZINGARA - love's calling
10- BLOODSTONE - go on and cry
11- GROOVE WASHINGTON JR. - the best is yet to come
12- MIDNIGHT STAR - let's celebrate
13- BLACK ICE - you're aways on my mind
14- SHARON BENSON - rock me down
15- ONE WAY - more than friends less than lovers
http://www.4shared.com/file/TPWSChGY/BLACK_MELODYS_VOL_5__BY_dj_GIL.html
by jonas melodia

Um comentário:

  1. You have made some good points there. I looked on the internet to learn more
    about the issue and found most individuals
    will go along with your views on this site.

    Feel free to visit my blog post ... click here

    ResponderExcluir