Rare Soul & Disco 12

01 - Sam Dees & Bettye Swan - Just As Sure
02 - Side Effect - Georpgy Porgy
03 - Tina Morgan - Street Life
04 - Frederick Knight - Let Me Ring My Bell
05 - Clarence Mann - Sadity Lady
06 - Carl Graves - Heart Be Still
07 - Johnny Bristol - If I can't Stop
08 - Bobby Story - Let's Do Something Different
09 - Benny Troy - I Wanna Give You Tomorrow
10 - The East West Connection - The More I Get, The More I Want
11 - The Supremes - High Energy
12 - Malinga Five - Kaboule Woman
13 - Roy Lee Johnson - Tell Me Nothing About My Woman
14 - Joe Tex - Ain't Gonna Bump No More
15 - Lloyd Price - Uphill Place Of Mind
16 - Ralph Young - Cool Off The Floor
Eingestellt von ™®dj.funkysize©™
http://black-music-movement.blogspot.com/2010/06/rare-soul-disco-12.html

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário