James Brown - FUNKY PEOPLE’s


1. Marva Whitney - Unwind Yourself
2. The JBs - Same Beat (Part 1,2 & 3)
3. Myra Barnes - The Message From The Soul Sisters
4. Lyn Collins - Mama Feelgood
5. The JBs - Gimme Some More
6. Marva Whitney - It’s My Thing (You Can’t Tell Me Who To Sock It To)
7. The JBs - Givin’ Up Food For Funk
8. The JBs - Pass The Peas
9. Maceo & The Macks - Soul Power ‘74
10. The JBs - You Can Have Watergate Just Gimme Some Bucks And I’ll Be Straight
11. Fred Wesley & The JBs - More Peas
12. Bobby Byrd - I Know You Got Soul
13. The JBs - Blow Your Head
14. The JBs - The Grunt
15. Bobby Byrd - Hot Pants…I’m Coming I’m Coming
16. Lyn Collins - Think (About It)
Link Original Part 1Link Original Part 2
Pass/senha:fhensofunkmusic.blogspot.com

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário