The Jackson 5 - ABC - 1970


Lançado em maio 1970
Gravado 1970
Género Bubblegum / soul
Comprimento 35:45
Gravadora Motown
MS 709
O produtor Corporation ™

The Jackson 5 ABC 1970

1″The Love You Save” (The Corporation)
2″One More Chance” (The Corporation)
3″ABC” (The Corporation)
4″2-4-6-8″ (Jones/Sawyer)
5″(Come ‘Round Here) I’m the One You Need” (originally by The Miracles) (Robinson)
6″Don’t Know Why I Love You” (originally by Stevie Wonder) (Wonder/Moy/Cosby)
7″Never Had a Dream Come True” (originally by Stevie Wonder) (Wonder/Moy/Cosby)
8″True Love Can Be Beautiful”
9″La-La (Means I Love You)” (originally by The Delfonics) (Bell)
10″I’ll Bet You” (originally by Funkadelic) (Clinton/Barnes/Lindsey)
11″I Found That Girl” (The Corporation)
12″The Young Folks” (originally by Diana Ross & the Supremes) (Gordy/Story)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário